duminică, 30 august 2009

Note to self..




A Prayer for the Stressed


Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage
to change the things I cannot accept,
And the wisdom
to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they ticked me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,
as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me always to give 100% at work...
12% on Monday,
23% on Tuesday,
40% on Wednesday,
20% on Thursday
and 5% on Friday

And help me to remember...

When I'm having a bad day
and it seems that people are trying to tick me off,
it takes 42 muscles to frown,
28 to smile
and only 4 to raise my finger and fly 'em the bird!

Love you, Dessie, for the inspiration :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Loc pentru gand bun